September 30, 2003
But today, I most certainly did NOT enjoy it. As a result, I had SERIOUS road rage. Here's why:
1) I don't care how freaking late you are because of the construction on 86th and Meridian, you do NOT pass a school bus while it's starting to flash its RED LIGHTS.
2) THE LEFT LANE IS SUPPOSED TO GO FASTER THAN THE RIGHT LANE!!! If you are getting passed on the RIGHT side, you are going too SLOWLY. Get the hell out of our way!
3) When the light turns green, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GOOOOO!!! Stop talking on your phone, putting on eyeliner, or wiping your hands from that Cinnabon you just shoved in your face. Step on it!
4) See 2)
5) Do NOT honk at me when I stop for a mother and her 4-year-old child that are in the middle of the street. Yes, she's stupid for venturing out and just banking on the fact that some sap will stop for her. But I am that sap, and I do not think that I should speed by and put her child in danger for her stupidity.
6) And finally, when the signs say NO LEFT TURN from 7 a.m.-9 a.m., guess what???? DO NOT TURN LEFT!! It slows down what is supposed to be the FASTER lane of traffic (see 2) and well, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!
33 queries taking 0.2435 seconds, 127 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.